Sunday, July 15, 2007

Guess Who's Podcasting?


I have always wanted to do it, and in fact did do it, when I was about nine years old and made my own radio show using a bulky recorder and showcasing my favorite songs and hamming it up DJ style. Now I am entering the podcasting world with my own weekly contribution - The Avenue Podcast.

I will explore the various avenues of my life as a writer and Angeleno. It will include cultural happenings, interesting items in the news, podcast recommendations and a slew of infotainment from yours truly.

Please bear in mind this is my first foray into the digital aural connection, so future episodes will only sound better!

My podcast website is www.avenuepodcast.com

My debut episode is about 10 minutes long. It's entitled "Debut! Chewed Circus Peanuts, Valley Theater and Googling".

When you click on the listen insignia, it will take you to a Quicktime of my episode. If you don't have a current version of
Quicktime, you will be directed to download it. Otherwise, click on RSS button on the main web page, on the right hand side. This will take you to the RSS page and the available MP3 version which should be compatible.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: