Saturday, August 22, 2009

Running into Cats

Have not been posting here since I started my running blog last week. However, some relevant news for cat lovers. I just saw on the back of a Big Blue Bus that the Cat Show is in town today and tomorrow at the Santa monica Civic Auditorium. Now, I've seen snippets of a cat show on the Animal Channel, and the cats are really judged on being pretty. They don't trounce around like dog shows accompanied by their masters. Now if I go to this thing, will I require binoculars? Will it be worth it? I could always just drop by the animal shelter and give some attention to those cats in the cages - Now those are some animals looking for some much needed attention. Looks from the website though that any cat can enter to be judged - pedigreed or not. Check it out! Here's the website for the Santa Monica Cat Club Cat Fancier's Association Cat show.

No comments: